Friday, December 12, 2008

2 packages out, 2 to go

Let's see - Tuesday was knitting night -  Starbucks locked us out (due to plumbing problems) so we went to Subway.  Nice group - Jamie and Abraham were there too.  I bought a skein of yarn from Jamie for my sister-in-law.  I forgot to take a picture of it, it was a lovely cobalt blue, almost purple.
Thursday I went to South Coast Plaza on a sort-of-shopping trip.  I didn't buy a thing from there except lunch and a hot chocolate.  I did buy a couple of things from the Container Store, including a Flat Pack for my Christmas present to myself.
Friday - I managed to get 2 packages in the mail, so now I only have 2 left (one to the East Coast, one (very large one) to Wyoming.
I've finished the Mermaid neck-warmer for my niece.  It's washed - currently drying.  Then I have to take a picture and package it.  Same for the Seafoam scarf for the waitress at Brownstone.  I have to finish the scarf I'm making for one of the Starbucks baristas and then I'm done with my 'necessary' Christmas knitting.  Then it's time to knit for myself again! 

No comments: